BeautyLab Glycopeel Facial
A unique resurfacing treatment which combines Glycolic Acid and pomegranate enzyme for optimum effect, leading to a softer, smoother and brighter complexion. Glycopeel focuses on deep cleaning and many level of exfoliation. Glycopeel is ideal as an Anti-ageing treatment working on sun-damage, pigmentation, premature ageing, but also works on dull, congested and acne prone skins.
Our Glycolic acid is available in three strengths 10%, 20% and 30% of which our therapist will select the correct treatment for you. Please be advised that anyone who has not experienced Glycopeel with Lift before will always start on 10%.
This advanced facial consists of 3 stages of exfoliation followed by 4 layers of hydrating and soothing products. Results are visible from the first treatment, however a progressive course of 6 treatment are recommended.
£40 – 45 Mins
Course of 6 – £220
Glycopeel Back Treatment
The ultimate deep cleanse and refiner for all skin types. Perfect to even out skin tone and bring radiance to an otherwise neglected area of the body.
£40 – 45 minutes
Glycopeel Hand Treatment
A luxurious radiance treatment for hands which targets wrinkles, blemishes and age spots. This can be performed as a stand alone treatment or incorporated into and BeautyLab facial.
£25 – 30 minutes
Pre-treatment and aftercare advice
- Please attend your appointment without contact lenses
- This treatment is not suitable during pregnancy
- Glycolic peels may cause slight redness in the first 24 hours which normally resolves in a couple of hours
- Your skin will be more sensitive to sunlight for a couple of weeks following the treatment so an SPF of 30 or higher is needed for daily wear
- Do not swim, sunbathe, vigorously exercise for 24 hours following your peel
- No hair removal treatment, or fake tanning should be carried out for at least 48 hours